Covid 19 Rules
COVID 19 restrictions for both the auction and viewing.
We will be following strict recommendations to keep
everyone safe during viewing and the auction itself.
In order to either view auction lots or participate in the auction at the Holiday Inn you will be required to pre-register with us and you will be given a viewing timeslot or to
pre-book a seat during the sale. This will be managed on a first come first served
basis. Numbers in the venue are going to be very much restricted and as such
unfortunately Vendors will not be able to attend in person, if you wish to follow the
sale this can be done on-line either with Easylive or The Saleroom.
Viewing will be strictly by appointment. In an attempt to ease the congestion and allow
as many people to view as we can we are having viewing at the Hotel on the Thursday
29th from 10am to 5pm as well as the usual day of sale between 9.30am and 12.30.
Prior registration is required by email or calling our office on 01303 269712.
Having pre-registered with us, when you arrive at the hotel you will be required to
abide by the COVID 19 restrictions in place.
• On arrival please make your way through to the Wye Suite where the viewing and
auction will take place
• Face coverings will be mandatory for all auction staff and visitors, and we will be
recording contact details for track and trace purposes as well as taking your
temperature using a non-contact thermometer.
• Social distancing should be maintained at 1+ metre ie no congregation of groups
• Please bring your own pens, tweezers and reference books etc (if needed) and
these should not be shared
• Hand santiser should be used before viewing lots, this will be provided around
Payment for goods
The credit card machine will be sanitised before each transaction for your safety.
A copy of the Hotel COVID 19 risk assessment will be displayed on the wall.